Jayson has more than 25 years of combined experience in:
- Advertising, media sales (B2C, B2B)
- Senior/Exec. sales management
- Multi-platform packaging
- Media Channels: On-air, On-line,
Off-line, Social, Mobile, Experiential
- Branded Content & Entertainment
- Business Development
- Strategic Alliances, Marketing, IP
- Data, 1st/3rd party Research
- Lead generation, prospecting, CRM
- Strategic media planning, buying,
- SaaS/Technology sales
This experience includes:
- Executive management positions (and C-Suite clientele), board advisory experience as well as mentoring and volunteering. Companies and assignments have included start-up/entrepreneurial firms, re-positioned brands and mature organizations.
Over the span of his career, Jayson has unlocked and unleashed creative solutions through IQ, EQ skillsets combining:
- deep probing skills, strategic thinking, consultative selling, the power of intelligent collaboration, high energy, working in nimble environments and forming high-trust relationships.
Point Person Media LLC is a dynamic and experienced small business firm committed to providing you with the sales representation services you deserve.
Our relationships are steeped across the U.S. in both client-direct and advertising and marketing agencies in multiple disciplines. Trust has been a cornerstone in these relationships.
Our model is baked with an efficient and entrepreneurial attitude. Like our partners, we are committed to breaking down barriers, opening doors, securing revenue, and setting up smart expectations to ensure renewal and long-term partnerships.
Our efforts are centered around providing you with the care, accountability and ownership that you find in your own company's top performing FTE positions.
Our Tools enable us to be self-sufficient.
Point Person Media client roster (between 2016-2020):
Dick Clark Productions:
- Managed live portfolio including: Golden Globes, New Year's Rockin' Eve w/ Ryan Seacrest, American Music Awards, Academy of Country Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, People Magazine Awards...
Dash Branded Content
(Custom Content, Production,
- Sales & marketing advisory
The "Never Settle Show"
(Emmy winning show: YouTube, FB)
- Go-to-market integrated sales
Morris Visitor Properties - "Where"
(On-line/Off-line; Location-based Mobile media; Events - NY.; DC.; MA.)
- Nat'l. Content Director & Publisher
NY Magazine's "Vulture Festival"
- Dir., Experiential sales: NY, LA
Chicken Soup for the Soul
- Go-to-market launch; On-air, Digital
Prior firms included (not limited to):
- Prometheus Global Media
(Billboard; Billboard Music Awards)
- Mansueto Ventures
(Inc.; Fast Company brands)
- Conde Nast Media
(Architectural Digest properties)
Jayson spent multiple years volunteering in various non-profits handling board advisory and on-ground work. Today, he is active in the 501C3 'She Runs It' organization (formerly known as 'Advertising Women of New York') as a mentor, mentoring committee member, and a former committee co-chair.
In addition to public speaking at 'She Runs It' events, Jayson has lectured in advertising, marketing and publishing at:
- New York University (NYU)
- Pace University
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Trade Shows & conferences
Jayson's LinkedIn profile shares industry and life experience in further detail, as well as a few of the partners and clients he has worked with that will gladly speak on his behalf. One testimonial is below:
"Jay Goldberg is a rarity. It is hard these days to find the time to meet with vendors. It is even rarer to meet with someone that does their homework, is inquisitive about our business, listens and then brings appropriate opportunities and solutions back to us. These are the people I will always let in the door. My door is always open for Jay Goldberg."
Jayson has multiple years of media department experience at a top ten worldwide advertising agency, serving clients across various sectors and brands in various life-stages.
From strategic planning, investment and management, client brands included:
- Cover Girl; MasterCard; JVC
USA; Heineken USA; Mennen;
Lysol; Diet Coke; Bennigan's